This past long weekend was a chance to get some small things done around the house and start planning for a few things that may be done in the future.
I finally made some progress on installing the new shower rod which required picking up some rather expensive diamond drill bits to tackle the porcelain tiles. It literally took three hours and two fully charged batteries to drill just four holes.
We also made some progress to run cat5 cables from the office to the laundry room where a future hub will go. After running another cable to the tv we will be able to declutter that whole mess.
Next thing to do will probably be some painting. We have colors picked out for three rooms so far.