Today I took a few minutes to go through some Google Adsense reports. It revealed something interesting.
One of the sites I ran for a while about 3 years ago about stock analysis actually was still earning a bit of money, and because of the niche it was in the cost of advertising was very high. As a result a small amount of traffic was generating a reasonable income.
So I have hooked the blog up to the automatic blog machine and set it to auto manage the content. Hopefully with a bit of fresh content it should start pulling a bit more traffic. At the current RPM (revenue per thousand visitors) the site would make abound $100/month with just 300-400 visitors per day.
I’ll be going though my collection of domain names over the next few weeks and building out my network of blogs to run on the automatic blog machine.