I started a logo contest tonight to help get my new website a good identity. I’m pushing through with some investments in this business to give it the best chance of success I can muster. This will replace the placeholder logo I currently have for Fosterous.
This weekend I managed to get the server spun up and the code deployed to what will be the production environment. It looks like the Legal and banking is going to hold me up from launching the site before the end of the month, but there are no technical blocks any more. The good side of that is I will have time to complete even more features on the site before it goes live.